Children’s Health Insurance Accepted in Tampa, FL
Julia Barriga M.D. P.A Pediatric Clinic Accepts Most Major Insurance Plans Along with a Self-Pay Option for Those with No Insurance.We Are Open 6 Days a Week. Call (813) 984-8846 for More Information.
Our practice participates with most major insurance companies. We also participate with Florida Medicaid and Healthy Kids Programs.
Please call your insurance prior to your appointment and verify the following:
(the best number to call is located in the back or front of your Insurance Card)
- That your Insurance is active for the date of your appointment.
- That we are a participating provider for your plan.
- That “Julia Barriga, M.D. P.A.” is your “Primary Care Doctor”, or also called “PCP” if required by your Insurance Plan. If we are not, you can request our practice to be your Primary Care Doctor.
- Your Co-payment or Co-Insurance for Primary Care Services
- Your deductible and request an estimate for your out-of-pocket costs for your visit.
- Newborns: Most Commercial Insurances require adding your newborn to your insurance within 30 days of their birth. Please contact your employer’s Human Resources Department. Most Medicaid Plans require you activate your baby’s insurance from the Date of Birth. If your plan requires you to select a primary care physician make sure to select “Julia Barriga, M.D. P.A.” as your “Primary Care Doctor”. The best number to call your insurance is the number for customer service on the back of your insurance card.
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) / Marketplace Plans ****Please call the plan to verify that JULIA BARRIGA, MD PA is a participating provider.
- Amerigroup Medicaid HMO & Florida Healthy Kids
- AvMed Health Plan
- BayCare Health Network
- Beacon Health Plan/FL Health Choice
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Better Health
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- CMS Title XIX & XXI (Children’s Medical Services)
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health/Coventry
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN) PPO
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great West
- Humana – HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Humana Medicaid HMO
- Molina Healthcare
- Prestige Health Choice
- Staywell Health Plan
- Sunshine Health Plan
- United Healthcare