Information about CoronaVirus
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a viral infection caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It is very infectious and transmits rapidly. A rapid temperature or chills, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, along with numerous symptoms may occur. For more information, contact us or request an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 5001 East Busch Blvd Tampa, FL 33617.
Corona Virus (COVID-19) Information Update
JULIA BARRIGA, M.D., P.A.
Effective March 16th 2020
Our Office will be doing Well Visits, Vaccinations, Follow up visits, Referral, Refills, to well (not sick symptoms ) to our patients in the Morning 8:00 to 2:45 pm and Sick Visits from 3:00 to 6:30 pm in order to reduce spread.
We are SUSPENDING WALKING HOURS 7:45 am to 8:30 am. We ask that every patient calls before coming in the building. And if you suspect the patient is a high Risk for Coronavirus (having cough, fever, difficulty breathing and been exposed to a confirmed case of Coronavirus) DO NOT WALK IN OUR OFFICE. PLEASE CALL US FIRST SO WE CAN GIVE YOU PROPER ADVICE (813) 984-8846.
We ask that you please BRING ONLY the patient and ONE PARENT (with no sick symptoms) to our practice.
Please also note that in order to reduce spread we have removed Magazines, toys, shared patient education and we are constantly disinfecting our office for the safety of our patients and staff.
How Can I continue having access to Medical Care for my children through this Epidemic?
- We are providing Well Visits,Vaccinations, Follow up visits, Referral, Refills to well (not sick symptoms ) to our patients in the Morning 8:00 am to 2:45 pm.
- We are providing Sick Visits from 3:00pm to 6:30 pm. Always call us for an appointment before coming to our office.
- If you think your child has been exposed to a confirmed case of Coronavirus or have traveled to a high risk country or city, PLEASE, DO NOT WALK IN OUR OFFICE. PLEASE CALL US FIRST SO WE CAN GIVE YOU PROPER ADVICE (813) 984-8846. (Please help us protect our staff and patients so we can continue to provide care to our community.)
- If you are concerned about your child and would like him/her to get tested for Coronavirus, note that THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE at this time. Testing is limited and the patient will have to be referred to the Hospital.
- Please refer to a reliable source for CORONAVIRUS UPDATES (CDC)
Thank you for the trust you have placed in us with the care of your child and your family
We can get through this Together!
JULIA BARRIGA, M.D.,P.A.